Half Life 2: Episode One

Monday, June 26, 2006

It took me a grand total of 4 days to complete HL2 Ep1. I beat it today after being under the infulence of the 15ml of morphine that had been administered to me earlier today via syringe. It wasn't given to me all at the same time, but all within a half hour time frame. That might be considered the same thing...I dunno. (I will now curse my enemies to have kidney stones instead of to hell)

The only complaint on this game other than it being too short is that it's almost obscene to think that Doctor Kleiner can build a hazard suit to protect me, (Doctor Freeman) from bio hazards, bullets, lacerations etc. He even built a teleporting device but he can not give the man, (me) a flash light with a battery that lasts longer than 30 seconds.

After the last boss fight in the game by yours truly:


"Fantastic job Gordon. Ha-Ha, you're my new hero."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home